Feedback from participants tells us that they find these courses to be highly relevant to their practice and allow them to develop the core skills needed to do their jobs better – and therefore make life better for the people they work with.
These courses can be customised to suit the particular needs of your organisation and those you work with.
Click on the course titles to find out more or contact us to talk about running one or more of these training sessions in your organisation.
- Contextual Safeguarding - NEW in 2019
- Working with difficult, dangerous and evasive people
- Child sexual exploitation
- Emotional harm and neglect
- Domestic abuse and its impact on families
- Sexual abuse
- The Toxic Trio
- Communicating with children
- Parents with Mental Health issues
- Assessment skills
- Reflective supervision skills
- Motivational Interviewing
- Safer Recruitment
- Positive approaches to challenging behaviour
Reconstruct deliver open courses in Cornwall...
Click here to see the range of courses that we offer.
Training courses for social care professionals
Reconstruct is a leading organisation improving the lives of vulnerable children and adults. We work with partners in the public, private and voluntary sector to deliver direct services, training, consultation and reviews.
Our training ethos and values:
|We work in partnership with customers to develop the right training for you|
|We strive to achieve the highest quality in our delivery|
|Our training is underpinned by current learning and aims to improve practice|